Thursday 14 March 2024

Legions Imperialis - White Scars


Having been a massive fan of the old Games Workshop Epic Space Marine game, I was obviously always going to fall hard for the new Legions Imperialis game, incorporating my Titans and Aircraft from Adeptus Titanicus and Aeronautica Imperialis.

Personally I think these models are fabulous - the vehicles are sublime and the level of detail is insane - there has been some consternation on the infantry figures but honestly at this scale (8mm) they look really good once painted and based.

So jumping in with my first |Adeptus Astartes (Space Marines) Legion, I went with the White Scars as that is how I had first started to paint my aircraft. These boys of Chogoris love the speed and I am really looking forward to adding a ton of Jetbikes, Landspeeders and Bikes to this force.

Below is everything I have for this legion before I move onto a Traitor Legion (Emperors Children) this includes a Demi Company, an Armoured Company (I will get a few more tanks) and an Aerial Assault Formation all supported by a couple of Titans (Knights will also be added) 

White Scars

White Scars Demi Company, with Ebon Keshig attachment


White Scar Aerial Assault Formation
 

White Scar Armoured Company


White Scars Brotherhood of the Sable Wolf, with Legio Gryphonicus Titans

2 comments: