Saturday 20 August 2022

Warmaster - Bretonnia marches to war

 

I should have posted these army pictures first before the post about my first Warmaster game, but hey ho, here they are anyway. I have based my Bretonnian Warmaster army on Sir Redemond of Parravon's Knights retinue. This high profile Knight musters his forces in response to the increasing incursions of Dwarfs from the Grey Mountains and the restless dead sent forth from Castle Dracenfels.

As one of the heroes of Parravon, Sir Redemond is able to call upon a notable amount of household troops as well Grail Knights and a large contingent of Elite Pegasus Knights. Also on occasion his army has also been honoured by the prescence of the Green Knight mostly thanks to the many Damsels of the Lady.

Painting these 10mm Warmaster miniatures from Forest Dragon proved a challenge for my old eyes and I didnt do myself any favours in deciding to paint every Knight (Normal, Grail, Pegasus and Hero) in their own livery!

Sir Redemond of Parravons Retinue

Sir Redemond and the Green Knight

Sir Redemond, Green Knight and Damsels

Men at Arms

Archers

Grail Knights and Knights of Parravon

Grail Knights and Knights of Parravon

Pegasus Knights and Damsel on Pegasus

Mounted Squires

Grail Peasants

The Great Trebuchet

Sir Redemonds Retinue


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. I was actually dreading painting these but even though not the best and a few splodgy details I'm quite proud of them.

      Delete