Monday 8 April 2019

Salute 2019 Swag Post


After the write up what do you want? You want to see the Shineys!!

All the shineys

Moonstone starter with rulebook

Foxes for Burrows & Badgers

Walking Dead Characters to finish collection

Spectre Operations Rulebook v2

£10! Going to use for Adeptus Titanicus

Salute freebies - Antares Dice Game, Salute mini, Salute Dice, Starcide Promo model and free Mantic Hellboy minis (no Hellboy though boooo!)

Mortal Gods 

Deep-Cut Studios Ariel 4x4 Mat

That's Plenty!


13 comments:

  1. That's a decent haul you've got there :)

    Sorry about nabbing the last of the new Stronty figures, but at least I'm missing the Kreelers at the moment as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye. Didn't do too bad. I need lots of kreelers and build a Muties. Full on Mutant War.

      Delete
  2. Ta. Scary how much we spend haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a mighty large haul, Carl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice swag. I am sure you deserve it all but just on the of chance you do not you can pass any spare my way! NO I thought not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice try Clint. If you come to Salute again I may treat you (I'll bring the fudge haha)

      Delete
  5. Cheers Fran. You need to get yourself back over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Simon. Like I have said before, Salute is my major annual (birthday) show so I like to be able to splurge on the shineys!

    ReplyDelete