Tuesday 17 April 2018

Salute 2018 - The Loot Post

The obligatory, look what I spent my hard earned sheckles at Salute on. Wasn't the biggest shopping list this year and for once I didn't succumb to terrain shinyitis (no more room to store it) as I have already forked out an insane amount on Gangs of Rome scenery. Although now thinking about it I need 15mm terrain to go with all my Tanks - Argh!!!!

Last year saw a lot of Feudal Japanese/Samurai type purchases. This year however was mostly Tanks, Walking Dead and Animals with swords.

Anyway this is my haul for this year.

A large amount of Walking Dead additions which I needed to complete my collection.
 

Troll Trader were doing a great deal on Tanks. Rude not to grab a batch. 

 
More Tanks. This time from Plastic Soldier Company as well as decals. 


Spitfyre from Hysterical Games. Orcs on Dragons!
 

Battlefront Churchill Sprues. More Tanks basically.
 

Bob Cordery's book. 

 
Burrows and Badgers from Oathsworn Miniatures. Anthropomorphic goodness. 

 
Dice, because who doesn't need more dice? Salute mug (freebie) and event miniature.

 

8 comments:

  1. Great haul you got there Carl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even have to explain the cost now either ;-) lol

      Delete
  2. Lots that I would be interested in. I shall enjoy you getting them to the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clint. Many a Tank will be built and painted shortly.

      Delete
  3. Excellent haul. I'm very tempted by the Burrows and Badgers stuff...the models are really lovely bit I suspect I'd never use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Burrows stuff is superb. Great sculpts and castings.

      Delete
  4. Good haul. Always good to stagger back from a show laden down with loot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely mate and even better when some of it was at a discount.

      Delete