Thursday 8 February 2018

Gangs of Rome



Gangs of Rome is a new skirmish game recently released from Warbanner. These are a some of my miniatures just recently built. Miniatures come in 10 different packs, 5 male bodies and 5 female bodies. Added to this are numerous different head and weapon sprues, making the opportunities for different looking fighters endless.

I will be painting these whilst they are glued to the jigsaw type bases supplied in the blisters but will be looking to move them onto resin/custom bases.

Gladiator Ally, Tisiphone, Barca and Mastiff

Male Fighters

Male Fighters, Spearman converted with spare head from Gladiator Ally pack

Female Fighters

Female Fighters

4 comments:

  1. Lovely looking models, can't wait to get painting some of these myself, look forward to seeing how they come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darryl. I have just started painting although it takes me ages as I'm not very good and such a slow painter.

      Delete
  2. Cheers Ray. Try the game it's brill.

    ReplyDelete