Monday 27 April 2015

Salute 2015 - Loot

Just a quick post now as is traditional. showing off the loot purchased at Salute 2015.

 
 For starters we have a large KR Case ready for all my new Pulp City, Wolsung and Guildball models. A couple of extra Guildball miniatures for the Mortician and Butchers teams along with Guild Plot cards. 2 new miniatures for the Triad faction and 2 new miniatures for the Ash and Oak club, all for Wolsung. Spectre Miniatures Warlord figure and Limited Edition Female Contractor model. The usual free Salute minis and Dice (the minis are pretty much surplus as the mo)
 
Wolsung expansion book and a Large Residential building from Sarissa Precission and last but not least, a load of resin scenic items from Ainsty and Fenris, mostly, skips, bins and roof-top accessories for my city board building project.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the Salute miniature. Nice model but no use to me. I think that every year.

    But some nice bits of swag in your loot haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Batman Carl! I am disappoint ... :D

    ReplyDelete